SF Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Buyer for our Nottingham based client. This client is a high growth business with fantastic progression opportunities.
This is a full-time permanent role with a hybrid working pattern with 2 days working from home. The salary for this role is up to £30,000 depending upon experience.
. To be considered for this role it is essential you have previous procurement experience and are used to working in a fast paced environment. You will need to have excellent communication skills as it will be essential for you to build relationships with suppliers and negotiate contracts and help drive cost down. This is a really exciting new role and the client is looking for somebody who can come and hit the ground running with a confident, proactive attitude with a genuine excitement for procurement!
- Place PO's
- Develop sourcing strategies
- Negotiate with suppliers for competitive pricing and terms
- Engage with suppliers and internal functions to challenge and define requirements for supplies and services
- Identify reliable suppliers and maintain a qualified vendor list
- Maintain accurate data on internal business systems
- Experience within a Procurement function - Goods and Services or Commercial
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of key business commodities, the current market and the impact they make (desirable)
- Ability to use initiative, working autonomously to identify opportunities and challenge existing processes
- Strong analytical skills to develop and present compelling business cases around new suppliers to stakeholders
- Quick decision-making abilities to navigate procurement scenarios
- Excellent communication skills for effective stakeholder management both internally and externally
If you are interested in this role please get in touch today for further details
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.