Business Support Specialist
SF Recruitment are working with a business based in Halesowen who are looking for a Business Support Specialist to join the team.
The Business Support Specialist will be the liaison between Sales Operations and the Front-Line Sales, supporting the cluster sales force in customer related activities, to ensure that sales growth and business targets are met.
- Improve customer development in conjunction with Regional Managers and Strategic Relations.
- Deal with inquiries relating to pricing, shipping dates, anticipated delays, and any additional information requested by the customer.
- Following up on critical orders, analyzing and reporting on stock management mapping trends and deviations.
- Dealing with complaints by expediting and escalating requests where necessary, as well as providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses and other critical issues.
- Crisis manage key customers by providing a timely reaction and solutions.
- Participate in RSM / Sales Cluster meeting and visit customers as required.
- Act as the referral point for RSMs and the Sales Cluster manager on critical issues relating to commercial cases, complaints and service cases.
- Managing customer accounts, following up and provide troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other critical issues.
- Share best practices within Sales Operations to support organizational development
- To obtain customer feed to enable us to improve our customer experience and map local business needs.
- Develop knowledge of our market/customers
Prior experience of working in one or more of the following:
- Business Development
- Business Support
- Project Management
- Business systems/technical function