Assistant Management Accountant
SF Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading global Manufacturing business based in Halesowen in as they look to recruit an ambitious, Part Qualified Assistant Management Accountant. This business are passionate about producing the highest quality products and have a focus on working sustainably. Established over 60 years ago they have built an outstanding reputation and have a truly global footprint across multiple continents.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a commercially focused and highly analytical role. You will not just be crunching the numbers at month end but playing a key part in analysing costs, product margins, and making recommendations to senior stakeholders to inform future production. You will require good excel skills, an appetite to improve processes as well as the confidence to speak to senior non finance stakeholders and challenge the status quo.
- Support the Financial Controller with the month end process
- Sales and pricing analysis including making recommendations for future production
- Analysis of customer margins
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Reporting of FX/ Goods in transit, and other ad hoc reports
- Provide analysis to support new product business cases
- Project accounting including analysis of contracts, tracking of project spend and systems improvements
- Support transactional team where required, e.g. holiday cover
- Ad hoc work as required from FC
- AAT Qualified / ACCA/CIMA studier
- Excellent Excel skills
- Confident communicator
- Experience in a manufacturing environment highly desirable
If this role sounds of interest, please click apply!
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.