Assistant Finance Business Partner
SF Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic organisation in the recruitment of an Assistant Finance Business Partner. The Assistant Finance Business Partner will provide support to the Finance Business Partner, by providing insightful financial analysis and the checking and challenging financial performance.
This assignment is initially on a 6 month basis with the potential for extension.
- Supporting the Finance Business Partner in providing support and advice on all financial matters
- Supporting the Finance Business Partners to ensure that financial results are clearly communicated, by providing detailed timely analysis
- regarding actual results and forecasts, proposing options to ensure that the force achieves its operational goals.
- Work in partnership with financial accountants, shared services and workforce planning to ensure that financial and workforce information is recorded and controlled in an efficient manner.
- Completing all relevant journals and reconciliations, as well as checking and challenging submissions from the business, ensuring the production and dissemination of accurate and timely
- Building strong relationships with the budget holders
- Support the annual budget setting process and longer-term financial planning, via the analysis of service area budget proposals, to ensure that budgets and savings plans are robust.
- To support project business cases by providing the detailed costings as and when required.
- To support the Finance Business Partner to track and monitor project spend to ensure that projects are delivered to time and budget.
- Support the development of analytics that track operational demand and the investment of financial resources.
- To oversee the completion of all statutory returns
- To deputise for the finance business partner as and when required
- To share knowledge and good practice across the finance business partnering team.
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.