Job Title: Executive Assistant / Office Assistant
Location: Leicester, UK
Salary: £22,150 - £23,054
Contract - 6 month temporary contract
Hours of work - 35 hours per week, option of hybrid working
SF Recruitment is working in partnership with a local charity that is looking got dedicated individual to join their team as an Executive Assistant / Office Assistant. Based in Leicester, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive PA and administrative support to the Chief Executive and Board of trustees.
- PA Support to Chief Executive:
- Assist the CEO in achieving [Your Charity Name]'s aims and objectives, maintaining the highest standards of service and customer care.
- Manage the Chief Executive's diary, appointments, and prepare necessary materials to ensure effective time management.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the Chief Executive and internal/external stakeholders, managing phone calls and emails appropriately.
- Work independently to instigate, respond to, and undertake tasks to assist the Chief Executive and Trustee Board functions.
- Compile and coordinate appointments and meetings in the CEO's diary, sorting and prioritizing enquiries.
- Previous experience in an office assistant role
- Diary management
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently, with a proactive and positive attitude.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you feel you have the right experience please apply today, ideally looking for candidates to start immediately but will consider a short notice period.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.