Job Title: Operations Officer (Administrator)
Benefits: Hybrid working, 25 days + bank holidays & more.
Our client is a global company within financial services, established within the UK and successfully grown a reputable business in over five countries.
This position is to provide administrative support for all types of transactions related with Corporate Events, in line with regulatory and company procedures. The role includes liaising with all of the offices as well as external stakeholders.
Full training provided. No experience needed however administrative experience would be desirable.
What will the roles involve?
- Filing, scanning, photocopying, and various other administrative duties
- Managing all group inboxes and dealing with colleagues to resolve queries
- Learn and adhere to departmental procedures
- Provide administrative support for clients & executives undertaking corporate events transaction
- Identify and process corporate actions on clients holdings
- Process market claims on corporate actions
- Confirm instructions are carried out in line with investors requirements
- To run books, tasks & reports in internal system to monitor corporate actions
- Reconcile & update all records of event actions
- Any other duties required.
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to follow procedures
- Excellent attention to detail
- A team player
- Ability to learn new skills
What our client can offer
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Hybrid working
- Private medical insurance
- Electric vehicle scheme
- Shares within the business
- Many more to be discussed upon interest in the position.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then apply directly into this advert with an updated CV or contact Liv for more details on 07706354111
Thank you for the time taken to apply.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.