A leading Sports Management agency is on the lookout for an administrator to join their growing team in brand new offices in the city centre. This is an exciting opportunity, where you will be providing administrative support to the wider team. You will need to be a highly organised individual, with previous experience in an administrative position required.
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meeting rooms
- Filing, posting and photocopying documents
- Handle incoming calls and directing them to the most appropriate agent
- Management of the company mailbox
- Taking meeting minutes
- Working closely with the Managing Director, preparing reports ready for meetings
The company offers excellent benefits such as 25 days holdiay (plus bank holidays), life assurance and company discounts. There is a great working culture, with a dynamic and hard working team.
This is a full time (37.5 hours a week), permanent position, which is offering a salary of £23,000 per annum. This role also offers the oppportunity to move to a hybrid working model after 6 months.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 12 months previous experience in an administrative position
- A highly organised individual, who can work proactively and independently
- Computer literate, with previous experience working with Microsoft packages
- Strong written and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply now and I will be in touch if you are successful.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.