Job Title: Administrator
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Leicester, LE4
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Start Date: ASAP - Happy to work around notice periods
The Commercial Division at SF Recruitment are currently working with a UK based family run manufacturing business, who due to huge growth and success are looking to grow their Administration team. This Administration role will fall under both the Customer Service and Sales Support department due to the variety of responsibilities.
As an Administrator, you will be the first point of contact to handle any customer or supplier enquiries through email or telephone communication, regarding products or services in which our client provides.
Additional responsibilities could include:
- Processing customers' orders - making sure that they are delivered within agreed timeframes
- Ensuring that all customer/suppliers payments are paid on time
- Building effective relationships with suppliers and customers
- Coordinate and follow up any quotation leads
- Tracking orders, and investigating shipping delays or missing orders
- Ensuring that all customer and product records remain accurately updated
- Provide additional administrative support to the wider team
The successful Customer Service Administrator will ideally have experience in an Administration or Sales Order Processing position. You will need to have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and confident delivering an exceptional customer service. Ideally you will be confident using all Microsoft Packages and have strong attention to detail when processing customer orders/updating records. No two days are the same, so you will need to be adaptable and able to prioritise key tasks, as well as work on your own initiative in quieter times.
Full training and support will be provided for the successful candidate.
If you would like to find out more regarding the above position, please click 'Apply Now' with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Or alternatively, send across a copy of your CV to email@example.com and I will be in contact.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.