Accounts Payable Assistant
POSITION: Accounts Payable Assistant
Full Time - Fixed Term Contract - 6 Months
LOCATION: LE1, City Center
SALARY: £22,000 - £25,000
YOU WILL NEED TO BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE OR HAVE SHORT A SHORT NOTICE PERIOD!
SF Recruitment are currently working with a brilliant business based in Leicester. This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive & forward thinking business. As the Accounts Payable Assistant, you will effectively and efficiently maintain and contribute to the day-to-day operation of the purchase ledger function.
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- To undertake the processing of non-manual invoices and payments within the purchase to pay function.
- To ensure all payments are processed within agreed deadlines, including CHAPS and foreign journals
- To upload credit card statements
- To process self-bills invoices
- To ensure that all expenses are checked and processed within agreed deadlines
- To deal with all supplier queries efficiently
- To reconcile supplier statements in line with the agreed timetable
- To manage aged credit items and debits on the creditors ledger on a timely basis
If you are interested in this position and wish to be considered, please apply with your most up to date CV or alternatively email Atonge@sfrecruitment.com
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.