£13.00 - £14.00 P/H
The Finance and Accountancy Division at SF Recruitment is currently exclusively recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on a temporary basis. My exclusive client is one of the UK's leading providers. My client is looking for an immediately available Accounts Assistant to join their accounts department. This position has the possibility of turning permanent.
Key Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant
- Provide cover for the Finance Manager
- Processing Supplier Payments
- Generate commission reports for the team
- Processing payroll
- Assist and compile cash flow forecasts on a weekly basis
- Complete quarterly VAT returns
- Manage and report on outstanding debtors
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist internal and client queries
Requirements of the successful Accounts Assistant
- Experience as an Accounts/Finance assistant.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
If you are immediately available and interested in this position, please click 'apply' OR get in touch with Hannah Patel at SF Recruitment as soon as possible - firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.