SF Recruitment have partnered with an organisation in Tewkesbury who are recruiting for an Account Manager on a permanent basis. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to come in and continue developing live accounts, whilst also looking at new business opportunities. People are the core of this organisation and they are very much focussed on well-being and development of their employees.
Responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership & leadership of your job(s) from an Account management perspective.
- To support line Manager to achieve the targets set that contribute to the overall
- Responsible for quality control in terms of equipment specification.
- To be accountable for operational efficiency with correct Gross Margins.
- Develop new business, retain & grow appropriate relationships with key clients.
- Maintain a safe working environment in accordance with Health & Safety regulations.
- Liaise directly with customers on & off site.
- Visiting clients on a regular basis
- Weekend working where required.
- Work within a sustainable manner / approach.
- To deliver all set KPi's.
- Report figures on a weekly basis, on 6-month pipeline.
- An understanding of the quoting system and sales administration.
- Maintain company Gross Margin across all projects quoted.
Key Personal Attributes:
- Knowledge and interest in the AV market.
- Exhibitions and events experience.
- Ensure all customer details and needs are met and exceeded. Emphasis on 'client focus'.
- A level of interpersonal skills sufficient to enable the post holder to establish and maintain
credibility with the most senior internal and external contacts.
- Ability to make key commercial decisions to help meet both external and internal budgets.
- The ability to work under pressure and remain upbeat in difficult circumstances
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.