1st Line Support Engineer
SF Recruitment are recruiting for a First Line Support for our Nottingham based client. As the First Line Support you will be responsible to support a wide range of Incidents and Requests relating to Apple, Microsoft and Android technologies via Telephone, E-mail, and Live Chat. In this role, you will be expected to provide a high standard of customer service, utilising excellent communication skills with a view to diagnosing faults and resolving incidents first time wherever possible, within the customers contracted Service Level Agreement.
This is a full-time, permanent role based in Nottingham (Accessible via public transport) and will be office based Monday to Friday. Salary for the role is £20-25,000 (Depending on Experience). Hours: 37.5 (Shifts of 8:30am till 5:00pm, 9:00am till 5:30pm and 9:30am till 6:00pm)
This is a great role for someone Junior within IT looking for further training and support or even someone who has a qualification within IT and is now looking to gain experience. Our client would also look at candidates with previous or current 1st line experience, looking to progress, with salary being dependent on experience level.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Incidents and Requests in line with Process and ITIL best practices.
- Ensure Incidents and Requests are responded to within the customers Service Level Agreement
- Provide an effective, professional response to Incidents and Requests.
- Ensuring a seamless level of customer service and support is offered throughout the customers' support hours.
- Be familiar with the following processes - reviewing knowledge articles, online support material and utilizing others expertise to provide a 1st Time Fix wherever possible.
- Escalating Incidents and Requests when required to internal resolver groups (2nd and 3rd Line) or external parties
- Contribute to the Service Desk Knowledge Base, submitting articles and highlighting missing/incomplete areas
Ideal candidate will have previous experience operating at 1st Line Support level or previous IT knowledge and understanding throughout qualifications undertaken. This is a great client of ours, who pride themselves on offering support and development through extensive training and therefore if you are enthusiastic about a career in IT, this could be the role for you!
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.