1st Line Support
SF Recruitment are recruiting for a 1st Line Support for our Nottingham based client. This is an on-going temporary role!
This role is paying up to £13 per hour depending upon experience.
This is a full-time office based role working Monday-Friday. The location is accessible via public transport.
To be considered for this role you must have prior IT experience and be immediately available to start!
As the 1st Line Support you will be responsible to support a wide range of Incidents and Requests via Telephone, E-mail, and Live Chat. In this role, you will be expected to provide a high standard of customer service, utilising excellent communication skills with a view to diagnosing faults and resolving incidents first time wherever possible.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage Incidents and Requests in line with Process and ITIL best practices.
- Ensure Incidents and Requests are responded to within the customers Service Level Agreement
- Provide an effective, professional response to Incidents and Requests.
- Ensuring a seamless level of customer service and support is offered throughout the customers' support hours.
- Be familiar with the following processes - reviewing knowledge articles, online support material and utilizing others expertise to provide a 1st Time Fix wherever possible.
- Escalating Incidents and Requests when required to internal resolver groups (2nd and 3rd Line) or external parties
- Contribute to the Service Desk Knowledge Base, submitting articles and highlighting missing/incomplete areas
Ideal candidates will have previous experience operating at 1st Line Support level or previous IT knowledge and understanding throughout qualifications undertaken.
If you are available to start a new role and would like further details please get in touch.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.