Job Title: Logistics Manager
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Location: Thurmaston, Leicester
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Hours: 8:30am - 17:00pm - Monday to Friday
The Procurement & Supply Chain Division at SF Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Logistics Manager to lead our client's logistics team and oversee the daily operations of storage and distribution of goods.
As a Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a smooth controlled process from customer order through to successful delivery.
- Overlooking and pre planning cost effective transport routes.
- Stock control - clear cycle of products, ensuring in demand products are available and dead stock is investigated/raised.
- Work closely alongside internal departments such as purchasing and sales to manage customer expectations.
- Coaching and supporting a small team of operatives.
- Ensure supplier relationships are maximised and SLA's are achieved.
- Managing health and safety standards within the workplace.
- Quality control.
The successful Logistics Manager will have proven experience working within a senior position and be looking to take ownership and responsibility within their next role.
You will need to have:
- A 'leading by example' attitude.
- Excellent organisation and able to work under pressure.
- Clear driving licence.
- Strong understanding of warehouse and logistics processes.
To find out more regarding the Logistics Manager opportunity, or to progress an application to the next stage, please click 'Apply Now' with a copy of your updated CV.
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.