Full Time, Permanent
Hybrid & Flexible hours
SF Recruitment are working with an exceptional organisation who are seeking a Finance Manager to join their team on a full time & permanent basis. Our client is based in Loughborough & operates with a Hybrid-Working model. The Finance Manager will be responsible for the day to day running of the accounts function. The ideal Finance Manager will have experience in a Not For Profit organisation (Not essential) & be a qualified accountant (QBE Will be considered). The role reports into a supportive Finance Director who will provide continuous support & development.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Providing Monthly Management Accounts & reports.
- Providing variance analysis & liaising with budget holders
- Manage the day to day functions including Bank accounts, Accounts Payable, receivable & Credit Control.
- Oversee the outsource Payroll function
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Assist with the year end audit
- Deputise for the Finance Director.
This is a hybrid opportunity with excellent benefits & perks available - If you're looking to join an excellent organisation & be a key member of the team, please apply with your most up to date CV today!
Apply for this role
If you already have an account, please log in before applying.